Spoiler: Refresher
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Genius View Post
"I feel that there is a demon lieutenant in the park, befouling the trees and flowers planted there. A citizen witnessed a child smelling the flowers, falling asleep, and being taken. They tried to help and saw dark figures among the trees. They were ashamed to tell me that they were overwhelmed with fear and ran until they collapsed. Other children are missing as well and the trees are...different. I do not know how better to explain it. They don't smell the same and the birds and squirrels have vanished. The park seems like a good, wide-open place for you to fight with your dinosaur and steed helpers, as opposed to the tight confines of the undercity."

This is a reminder of what Tanya said. It was supposed to suggest that there was only one witness, not a fullscale panic. None of the casual park visitors that you see look concerned at all.

Taking 20 on Perception revealed some rope swings in the trees, but with not much room to swing among the thick branches. (Please keep in mind that we just committed to twenty rounds, so don't charge into the trees or cast round/level spells.)