View Single Post

Thread: Stormrunners [IC]

1. - Top - End - #74
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Stormrunners [IC]

Quote Originally Posted by zabbarot View Post
    Toussaint left quickly after the meeting with only a nod to Zeb as he headed off. He arrived at the warehouse on 40th and Spencer in time to get a look at the neighborhood before meeting the rest of his new confrères, but not before they had already begun working on plans.

"Have we all made it then? The plan sounds well and good, but if we are all coming down from rooftops it might look a little- too professional, mais non?" He had changed into something less conspicuous, and now wore a plain brown canvas overcoat and a black beret.
    "Do you want me to knock on the door and ask for a cup of sugar Signore, is that amateurish enough."

One could actually see the Atma crystal flicker above his head. Giovani quickly cast haste on Lavender before quickly walking toward the door of the warehouse.

"Obviously anyone that's not climbing up the rafters like some sort of monkey-spider is welcome to follow."

After some aggressive stomping, Giovani stopped five feet before the door, before barking orders at Felix, adjusting his demeanor appropriately.

"Felix, knock on the door and use your hips this time."

Clearing his throat he continued.

"CAPO get your ass out of here, your old man has come to see you, I need to sugar and rum. I know you're in there LUIGI !!"
    Last edited by Lleban; 2021-10-10 at 11:54 PM.
    Beautiful Avatar thanks to Gengy

Hangs out on the World building forums

Giantitp projects: Caligoven the toxic seas, Baalbek Empire!3, Coatl Empire!4, Short and sweet world building
    Personal stuff: World of Tieg, Nexus: City of the Multiverse, Forgotten Planet Lost Between 2 stars, World of the 9 gates
    Spoiler: The gift that keeps on giving
    Show
    Spoiler: and giving
    Show
    Spoiler: and giving some more
    Show
    Spoiler: Metric tons of giving
    Show
    Spoiler: Keep going
    Show
    Spoiler: Suprise
    Show