Do I see someone in the background taking their snail for a ride? Snails - not just for racing!

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Wrath View Post
One possible explanation for the returning key is that someone, somewhere, has the master version, and just makes a new copy as needed. But that would be boring and not Mad Science, so let's see what really happens.
If it were that sensible, I'd suggest Von Zinzer as the culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by Squire Doodad View Post
As the "XXXenophile Edition" is a clear winner here, would it not be more prudent to make a new vote to decide which variant we should use?
For instance, I particular like "Girl Genius XXX: 'enophile Edition", as opposed to the less-continuity-compatible "Girl Genius: XXXenophile Edition" or "Girl Genius 30: XXXenophile Edition".
I'm going to stay neutral in the matter, although I suspect we are getting too close to that new thread time to do a big shift in the voting method.

For now I'm going to tally the votes as currently listed (Rakaydos - As yours got some clear votes I've added it to the list). If there is enough response on the board in favour I'll rejig the votes accordingly.

Current totals.
Spoiler: VOTES! (In Memory of Mad Cap'n Tom...)
Show

Title Votes Proposer and Voters
Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Why, then you would have Dreen 2 HandofShadows, runeghost
Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Oh! You're surprised! How charming! 1 Zazu Yen
Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Where a Monster can Live Well 1 Ailurus
Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: The Mutual Carnage, Shanty and Rum Society 1 Ailurus
Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: But it's Ladies Night! 1 Manga Shoggoth
Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Ooh--I do like a man who's still alive 1 Ellen
Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Bigger on the outside than the inside 2 Shining Wrath, Kantaki
Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Bigger on the outside and the inside 1 Willie the Duck
Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Monsters are important 1 Rockphed
Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Run them out of town 1 Rockphed
Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Begone Churl or I shall Transfer Your Brain To a Spaniel 1 Rockphed
Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Begone Churl 1 Rockphed
Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Being Too Reasonable 1 Rockphed
Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Desecrate a Sacred Relic 1 Rockphed
Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: Clay Tablet Romance Novels 3 Rockphed, Rakaydos, SZbNAhL
Girl Genius XXXenophile Edition: In the Center of the Fleshyards 1 TheStranger
Girl Genius 30: ...enophile Edition 3 Rakaydos, Rockphed, TeChameleon
Girl Genius: XXXenophile Edition 11 TheStranger, Squire Doodad, Manga Shoggoth, Rhodin, Traab, The Glyphstone, wingnutx, InvisibleBison, runeghost, Divayth Fyr, lord_khaine