1. - Top - End - #470
    Bugbear in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: Upick 2: Electric Boogaloo

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Let's hold a special event tonight.

Related to my powers, who does town think the next wolf is?

Please vote for who you think wolves are with BOLD and Purple.

Like This.

- - - Updated - - -

Also please vote for 2 people each, not one.
    Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    You can use it on me. Unless it will kill me. Can't guarantee it will be useful without more info but feel free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Since you asked for wolf reads, I am going to assume it is either an harmful power or something to detect evil. I would rather not die (at least, not for receiving one vote), but a scry or something like that would be fine.
    If I had to pick between Gac and Cap, I would go for Cap. Gac volunteering seems more likely to come from town.
    In theory I have a vote left, but I don't really suspect either one. So unless I find something suspicious, I won't vote for another one.

I will also go to bed soon. If you need me now, hurry. Otherwise, wait til tomorrow.
    I never did this so I'm going with my instinct. Probably doesn't matter at this point since votes are in.

Elenna

If it is relevant, I'm not sure why we agree because I'm not sure exactly why you think so but would you believe comments from Cape are the root of my reasons?

Also right... We are supposed to pick two names for that purple thing.

Eh. Avatar Vecna

I may have clicked the wrong color.
    I thought we were guessing who would die in the night. I assumed a wolf wouldn't?

Well... you were volunteering to be a target for the power usage at first. My post stating it was asking for wolves was shortly after your volunteer post. But I'm not sure if you noticed...

Your behavior about this is strange, but I don't see a wolf motivation.

"Probably doesn't matter at this point since votes are in." What did you mean with this?
    Last edited by Rogan; 2021-10-19 at 03:54 PM.