Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
I am a member of the town. Though I’d like to hope that’s obvious even without lie detection.

I didn’t get any results I feel like claiming today (no comment on whether I got results I don’t feel like claiming today) and the sum total of my thoughts is “welp, two people in my POE flipped town, I need to re-evaluate”.

Will be afk for most of this morning, but hopefully this afternoon I’ll have some thoughts on where I’ve been going wrong.
For what it is worth, I am extremely confident you are not a wolf. I am much less sure about the possibility of you being the serial killer, but it's nothing to be too worried about.
(That being said, I could use your statement to check you. But this would be an action used poorly. There are much more suspicious people to take a look at)

Did your POE include Blades? I think you had him as not-wolf at some time, but I am not sure.

Some general observations:
Personally, I don't think AV is the killer again. Her stated role is so similar to the previous UPick, it would be pretty obvious. Killer!AV would not be so obvious? But this could be easily faked.
I think what is worth more is her sarcastic comment on the killers victory condition. She said, the killer would have to kill everyone else. Book claims to be able to win together with the serial killer. So, unless book is lying, AV was going by her old victory condition, which would imply she didn't knew the current one.
Now, there still are some red flags raised by AV and I would not like to see her in the endgame unchecked, but I'm still willing to give her the benefit of doubt.

I also noticed there are still very few votes our there. *hands out some red paint* Come on, use it!