Teeka gleefully leads on towards the north, first across the open grassy area around Nightstone, then into the woods towards a hill. On the way, Sėle asks Shiver and Teeka if they would like him to take care of the blood and sweat accumulated in battle. Teeka first waves it off, though with a suggestive look to Sėle, claiming "eet no time yet", before Sėle explains he is using magic for that. Curious and a little excited, Teeka agrees and is promptly cleaned by a prestidigitation, much to her marveling surprise.

"Can preetty Sheele make Teeka smell like peechees?" Sėle indulges her with another prestidigitation, followed by Teeka sniffing the air, giggling, then taking a deep breath from her now peach-scented clean armpit before laughing in joyful excitement as she leads on. Sėle glances to Shiver, shrugging with an amused grin like "I don't know either, but at least she's happy?"

It does not take long to reach the goal, only needing to travel about a mile or two, until Teeka points out an opening in the hillside.

"Gobber home. Beeg folk een bat cave behind beeg cave. Stupeed ugly ogger mates een beeg cave, shooty shouty watchy gobbers uplike een beeg cave," Teeka shares, then points up the hill. "Sneakylike way een uplike on heell, but close to gobber boss Hark," Teeka makes a grimace like she just tasted something truly awful. "and steell go through beeg cave. Sneakylike way there," the unusual-looking goblin points towards the east. "gobber-eater water monsters there, beeg bad. And steell go through beeg cave." Teeka shrugs, arms raised.

"Sounds like there is no way around this central cave, but we have different approaches for it. I can provide attack magic, and various ways of crowd-control, be it a cloud of mist, a sphere of absolute darkness, or blinding foes without obscuring your our view. In addition to my usual assistance, of course. How do you wish to play this?" Sėle asks. Teeka rolls back and forth on her feet, dextrously playing with her crude dagger now caked with dried Zhent blood.