Mission 7: Wilderness of Betrayal
All three versions, back to back. I've made some more audio changes. I hope they're for the better.

Preferred Hosts: Rumble, Odysee
Host: Youtube

Who are you?

The new Number 2.

Who is Number 1?

You are Number 4.

I am not a number, I am a free woman!

Spoiler
Show
Bonus points if you get that reference.

We're joined by longtime fan and friend of the show, Snowball! Sadly, he lost power in the middle of the stream. Oh well. That's an excuse to get him on on another stream.

Four Murasame has escaped from the DC in her Psyco Gundam and is trying to seek refuge on the Argama. The Getter team thinks she may be a spy, but Kamille has a feeling that she isn't. She is allowed on. Her relief is short-lived as soon we are attacked by DC forces, led by Dozle Zabi in the Big Zam! Four thinks there's no way we could handle fighting the Big Zam ourselves, and helps fight in her Psyco Gundam. Sadly, she is captured by Baron Ashura, who then escapes with her and Dozle.

Aside from that, it was a pretty easy map, but bad RNG resulted in Amuro dying. How unfortunate. Fortunately, it's not a permadeath.

Vote:
Fan Favorite Tally: Add your votes!
(Note, this LP is crossposted on Something Awful, LP Zone, LP Beach, and Giant ITP)
Getter Team: JamieTheD(LPB), tyckspoon (GITP)
Amuro: MightPretenders (SA)

Extra Victory Gundam Pilot: Add your votes!
Mahalia: ZappaSlave (YT)

Vote!
Keep voting for your fan favorite.
Also, vote for which member of the Shrike team (or any other Gundam pilot) gets to use the second V Gundam that we unlocked.
[/quote]