My thought right now: if meta kills somebody in the night using the power from moonfly, that allows us to check out an untrusted townie via the kill, but also allows us to check meta via the kill color. If I'm willing to consider basically all possibilities, then the only people cleared of being mafia are me, blade, rogan, and taffamai. That leaves 6 possible mafia members if I'm adding snow and goof to the list.

Hypothetical situation:

D3: starts 7-1-2, lynch supagoof (?), ends 6-1-2
N3: starts 6-1-2, scum NK AV (town), blade NK Elenna (?), meta NK moon (?/?), ends ?-1-?.

At this point in the hypothetical, we've checked four people on our list of six, one of whom is meta (who got checked by virtue of their kill color). If those are all townie results...well, that means there's only two possible scum left (in this case, snow and BCH), and we've only got two scum roles left to fill. The only real issue with this method is if there's three wolves left (but 4 scum and an SK feels a bit much? especially with how many kill powers have been floating around, including a full-time vigilante). Meta gets checked as long as there's new kill fluff with a color, regardless of what that color is. The only way that doesn't happen is if meta tries to kill somebody who's baned, or if meta doesn't use the power. But since the known banes are the dead supagoof and meta himself, surely those wouldn't get in the way of the kill. Heck, even if we lynch somebody besides goof, as long as goof is baning one of our locktown, it still shouldn't get in the way of meta's kill. Meta could get roleblocked perhaps...

New hypothetical:

D3: starts 6-1-3, lynch supagoof (?), ends 5-1-3
N3: starts 5-1-3, scum NK AV (town), blade NK Elenna (?), meta NK moon (?/?), ends ?-1-?.

At this point, we've hit four people in our list of six, in a game with three remaining mafia members. Unless somebody hits outside our list of six for some reason, there's no way we didn't hit at least one scum, making this (at worst) town/town/town/scum, and the game is 2-1-2 at this point.