Bulwark of Fear 2W
[Art: An annoyed angel is talking to a smug-looking demon in a tailored suit. Behind them, is a row of houses with closed doors and shuttered windows, through which frightened eyes are peeking. ]
Instant C
Until end of turn, you and Planeswalkers you control gain hexproof and cannot be attacked.

Of course I will comply with your investigation, officer, but I must protest my innocence. In fact, I doubt there is a soul in this city who would testify against a pillar of the community such as myself.
-Luxenthrazz, the Pristine Hand

Spoiler: Luxenthrazz
Show

New Capenna has been confirmed to be a three-color set,and each faction is ruled by a demon. This means that, if they are doing shards as most assume, there will be a Bant demon. Luxenthrazz is my take on that idea. He provides protection, community, and opportunity for those who ally themselves with him for a... reasonable cost, and you'll never here a word said against him by any of them. After all, who would speak against such an upstanding citizen? There's nothing more evil-W than a good old culture of fear.