Scorching Depths
Sekhmet gives Braon a look of what appears to be grudging respect. "You should know better to meddle in magic forbidden even by our kind, Erszébet. I think this time I'll banish you somewhere you can't come back from. But I won't decide... Yet." A truly menacing look comes over Sekhmet's face. "You wanted to make sure the Queen of Succubi was in control? She can decide your fate."
Sekhmet takes a breath and changes again, her warrior aspect vanishing to be replaced by something else. A seductive, yet dangerous smile spreads across her face. Her figure shifts, her armor changes to a tight-fitting, very low-cut dress, her ponytail pops out into a flowing mane of hair. She laughs melodically. "Oh, this feels good, to just let go. But as for you..." The succubus queen looks threateningly at Erzsébet, "Oh, ha ha ha ha! I know exactly how to punish you! I'll send you to the mortal world!" Normally, this sounds like something a demon would want. But Erszébet's expression is panicked. "Without an anchor, I'll... You wouldn't..." "The Sekhmet you knew before wouldn't. But didn't you want a Sekhmet more like her mother?" A portal opens. "You'd better find a host body fast, Erszébet." The succubus is pitched through into somewhere in Inside, her body visibly disintegrating as she passes through. Then the new version of Sekhmet turns on her heels and regards Braon. "Whew." She sighs.