[Scorching Depths]

"It's... it's not a love potion exactly." Gossamer explains. "Liquid Love is exactly what it sounds like; pure, unadulterated emotion in liquid form. It's worked somewhat reliably on other succubi before, if a bit unpredictably, since nobody responds to it like anyone else." She shuffles nervously, managing to slip her hands free just so she can wring them. "I tried it myself once. Ended up kissing some visiting Incubi from the Lethean Abyss."

"...Just kissing." Braon says skeptically.

"Yes! Honest!" Gossamer blurts. "When I say it's Love, I mean it's Love. It doesn't just make you keen... well, it might make you keen... it goes deeper than that. It makes you more loving in general and you fill in from there." She turns her attention back to Sekhmet. "I thought, if you drank it, you might end up writing a few sappy poems, or maybe looking the other way while we do... stuff, or maybe you'd spend more time with your consort and we'd be hearing about an heir soon. Nothing bad! Just... a little fun for the rest of us, that's all."

"You didn't answer her highness's question. Who put you up to this?"

"A couple of Lethean visitors. A succubus and incubus couple. Um... their names were Mendacity and Aggravate, I think. I barely know them. They gave me the Liquid Love and the plan for using it."