Quote Originally Posted by elecampane View Post
For someone with that amount of sass she certainly doesn't show enough to back it up, I think. If she was as cool as she says she is, she would've captured the Order by now.
Point of order: Serini's self-assessment, as far as I can tell from in-comic dialogue, is "an old lady with a blowgun"

The protagonist's job is to move the story forward and to achieve at least some goals. Currently her attempt to stall the Order had taken up four and a half (real-life) months, and still counting. Arguably, nothing of real consequence yet happened besides the Order meeting her and Sunny, and spending some spells. If it were a game, players would be gnashing their teeth by now. As it's a web comic, it just feels very slow
I mean, sure, if all you care about is plot development. I've been enjoying the jokes, the character details, the staging, and the tactics of these past months.

People complained when Durkon & Roy talked about goblins for two pages recently. But that will be an absolute blip on the radar in the context of a full book. Same thing here. Those are the terms you accept when you read an active webcomic.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Wrath View Post
I think A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, and RotJ have far more to do with Darth's popularity than Rogue One.
Sure, but have you seen the Rogue One scene? It can't be hurting his popularity either