I felt the need to try and summarize our mission and what we know so far.

Le Houet's overall wish was for us to look for assets who could pass on information about Tollares. To me, an "asset" implies a longer term relationship, but we haven't really been entrusted with either the funds or the authority to set up some sort of spy network, so I assume the Le Houet actually meant for us to find out what we can, however we can, by just asking around and/or infiltrating Inselberg ourselves.

Specific questions she wanted answers to:
1. Was Tollares behind the recent spate of attacks on river shipping near Stralwald?
Answer: Local sources so far say no. They blame the Stralwald halflings or Otto the Hunter, but Tick's story suggests there might be a third gang operating in the area.

2. How many loyal men does Tollares have behind him?
Answer: When he took over Inselberg, it was no more than a dozen or so. He's expanded his operation since then, but Galeazzo cited the same number in addition to named loyalists like Renn the Chiseler (runs the mines), Beauregard Scully (troubleshooter), Brandmeister Ethan, and Gretchen (chief scout). We also know that Tollares has suffered some unexplained disappearances lately.

3. How loyal are the poeple of Inselberg to him?
Answer: If Rebecca is anything to go by - not very. They appreciate him keeping some sort of order and bringing in trade, but they'd probably be equally loyal to any other power that could do the same. Still, we've only really talked to Rebecca, so we ideally need to talk to more locals about this.

4. What are the defences like?
Answer: The top of the mesa isn't heavily fortified, but we know there's only two obvious pathways to the top and they're both covered by arrow slits built into the rock. To get a better idea of the defences as a whole, we need to explore the tunnels beneath the mesa. The mines are protected by a palisade.

5. What's the output of the mine?
Answer: No clue as yet.

6. Who's buying the copper?
Answer: Trading caravans - quite possibly Tileans like Galeazzo and Lorenzo - but we've no firm evidence.

What we need to do and what we need to find out more about:
1. We need to corner Tick to find out if he took Myrtle. He could also be a good source of information about Tollares' operation in general, like how many men he has and what's going on with the disappearances. As soon as he's served his purpose, we need to get rid of him - permanently.

2. We need to explore the tunnels under the mesa to find out more about Inselberg's defences. We can do that by sneaking down at night.

3. It would be useful to learn more about the spate of disappearances. Since guards have been lost as well, signing on as replacements seems like a viable strategy - it can also allow us to find out how many warriors Tollares has. However, before we do so, Tick must die to keep our cover intact.

4. Learning more about the mine will require sneaking in and/or being employed as guards, but it's not a surefire way of learning about the output or who's buying the copper. We may need to infiltrate Solomon's hall and get hold of his business accounts to do that.