Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
They aren't "AI" as we might consider something like Jarvis. But they are following a rigid set of programming (save the ones that go rogue like Ego) so I find it useful shorthand.

Spoiler
Show
Locate suitable planet, seed planet with baby Celestial, use Eternals and Deviants to guide evolution of local life, harvest planet once civilization reaches X level of energy development, repeat.
I guess its not clear to me that's all they do? I mean, from the perspective of the anthill outside my door, I probably seem very rigidly programmed. I walk past on a fairly set schedule and always in the same basic pattern, but that's an accident of perspective, not anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
If you're not a fan of the "ancient aliens" hypothesis, well, you're in for a bumpy ride because Jack Kirby most definitely was, and pretty much the entire MCU is based on it.
Yeah...if the MCU continues in that direction I'm likely to either be a lot more selective in which of the MCU films I go to, or just cut back altogether as I really dislike that trope and the further away from the person on the ground the less I care.