1. - Top - End - #159
    Barbarian in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: World of Warcraft - Interbellum (IC Thread)

(1d20)[7] For quickly picking up some of the intricacies of the crokinole like game.
    (1d20+7)[21] For performing the game.

War stones was simple enough to understand. Much like the game of marbles he'd seen in Gadgetzan and Theramore predicated on a physical move and countermove but with smooth stones instead of glass beads.

But what was more interesting were the two representatives both engrossed in the game.
    Hehe, Ukorz is cantankerous troll living in the citadel of Zul Farak. But he stays since he convinces people that they live free and genuine beneath him.

The mirth from slighting a uncooperative chief while true is dampened unease of being disclosed before even meeting the shadow hunter. But having a shadow hunter to chat was a valuable experience. Perhaps the happenings of other scattered troll tribes could be gleaned from this one who spoke with the Loa.

You hit the hammer on the nail right there Hezlak. Hopefully he hasn't forced the Sasani and Haja'rra to pluck their ears off by now.

The invitation while tempting. The tauren had just given an invitation to a very intimate event but given his time officiating several trade agreements Jakk'ari knew a trade with an "imminently arriving" resource was a risk.

Would be an honor. My party should have the gratitude of Theramore once we return with their lost cadets. We also are grateful for the help we have received on our journey from elements to the hosts who've sheltered us from Theramore to Brackenwall.

But the missions success depended on the cooperation of the party's various hosts as they likely already knew. Plus with Targ being given a commendation his associate being given one as well was not out of step. Even if the tauren's contributions were more by virtue of proximity, association, and coincidence rather than of courage, strength, or wisdom.

Spoiler: OOC Knowledge
    Show

In lore I know Magatha Grim Totem is a minor villain and poisons Khairne so the villainous Garrosh can rule the horde. But Warcraft has some nuance in that villainous characters are sometime in good factions and tribes.
    So I don't know what to expect with Jevan.
    Anyways Jakk'ari takes the bribe. Hopefully this will incentivize at least one more person to see the party return safely.

Also I'm starting to feel like a politician if that was the goal then good job.

OOC: I don't know how Hezlak initially responds but if he is evasive Jakk'ari will ask more directly if he knows how his tribe is doing. Something along the lines of "I know you can see and speak to people in different zones by using the Loa so please tell me how my tribe is doing."
    Last edited by Plaids; 2021-11-08 at 04:49 AM.