1. - Top - End - #843
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Questionable Content XVII: "My Brain Is Trash And I Live On The Internet"

Quote Originally Posted by Keltest View Post
    Ive played around with screen capturing programs that are used to stream before. It's not out of the question that Aurelia would have all the programs sitting open ready to go, and there is no "are you sure?" prompt for starting.

What i cant imagine is Claire being so unfamiliar with tech that she would accidentally interact with a program without realizing it. The programs used to manage V-tuber avatars are completely unrelated to the ones used to capture a screen for streaming, so Claire would have to have clicked off the modeling program onto something visibly separate.
    Indeed, just trying to rotate the model should not have started the stream.

And specifically starting only the audio...
    Last edited by Max_Killjoy; 2021-11-12 at 09:50 AM.
    It is one thing to suspend your disbelief. It is another thing entirely to hang it by the neck until dead.

Verisimilitude -- n, the appearance or semblance of truth, likelihood, or probability.

The concern is not realism in speculative fiction, but rather the sense that a setting or story could be real, fostered by internal consistency and coherence.

The Worldbuilding Forum -- where realities are born.