Tenzei politely, but firmly steps back as the handsome half elf reaches for the corpse.

"I thank you. But this man is my burden until I can see him at rest." He looks into the blank face of the body and then back to the handsome be-whiskered man.

"I am Tenzei, and this man is, was, Grygor; a slayer of monsters and my master until he is set in repose within the ground." Tenzei's voice is flat, and painstakingly accented, as a result the speech is slow and methodical, almost as if listening to a recording at 90% playback speed. "He traveled to this place in search of coin, that he may partake in more things to taste and drink if I am not mistaken. He was taken in the night by death. I would guess it was his heart, his liver, or his humors that took him."

Tenzei smiles wanly. "I was to keep him safe. I have failed in that charge. A man said this place was the place to bring one who is deceased. Can you assist me in showing me where I can bury him as is proper to the customs of this place? I am afraid that I have no money with which to pay you, but anything on this man's body is yours as recompense. As his slave they are not mine to take."