View Single Post

Thread: Iron Station Savage Masks IC

1. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: Iron Station Savage Masks IC

Nightgaunt:

“Yeah, yeah, I’ll be okay,” the waitress says, brushing a lock if hair back behind her ear. “Thank you for the offer though. If you’re ever around here again, dinner’s on me. My name’s Marie, by the way. Just let the hostess know you know me and she’ll get you one of our upstairs tables.”

You realize that the location you’re at is just behind Chophouse, an upscale steakhouse well known in Iron Station.

OOC: This is a the start of a new session! Everyone gains 6 XP, and all Masks moves reset.

Nightgaunt is dealt Mechanical Malfunction: A device malfunctions in some way:guns jam, bow strings break, etc

Goldheart is dealt Flesh Wound: Play to cause a wounded Extra to rise immediately, un-shaken and unharmed. The Extra must have been wounded in the current scene.

Red Line is dealt Contact: Your hero sees an old acquaintance who might help him in his current quest somehow. Of course, he may also ask for a favor in return.

Bloody Mary is dealt Second Wind: Play on your hero to automatically remove all wound sustained in this combat. If Shaken, she is now unshaken as well.
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2021-11-17 at 09:11 PM.