[Divine Visitation]
Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
"Uh, I think I should bring him. It would be, uh, awkward if I was, uh, unaccompanied in a room full of incubi and succubi. Uh, maybe I can try, uh, that succubus thing you suggested on him." Sekhmet thinks aloud. Of course it would be totally embarrassing... But at a party where everyone is already like that, no one else would care, would they?
Message breaks into a smile.
"Sekhmet, you're going to be awkward no matter what. But I think this is a good step towards getting used to these things."
Now, if they do care, it might even be in a positive direction.

[Great Inland Sea]
Quote Originally Posted by Deathkeeper View Post
"We should stay together," Steven suggests. "We're all equipped to be down here, but that doesn't mean we can't get lost."
It's not like there's many landmarks this far down.
Quote Originally Posted by Fenric View Post
As Hana approaches the edge, she may or may not notice that the silt stops and the floor becomes swept-clean rocks

Caroline nods her agreement with Steven

I think that's a good idea: we can see pretty well, but fresh water isn't known for its clarity and no amount of fancy eye configuration is going to help if the water is just too full of junk for light to even get through. Granted, we can always teleport back to the beach but if one of the kids wanders off it will not be fun.

Keiko hasn't had luck finding anything - it's likely the group's noisy entrance scared every away fish within a mile. Caroline's concern is not unfounded, either: with the hatchlings playing in the silt, visibility is beginning to drop.
"I have a map if we get too turned around." Cleo reassures them.
But they're right, just a few moments of swishing through the water and there's only distant dark shapes to see where the others are.

Hana does notice this, and hurries ahead, thinking rocks are better than silt anyway. Maybe there's little caves here!