Name: Nat

Ways to Contact: Inbox me on this website to recruit me. Discord is best after you’ve recruited me because it goes right to my phone.

Posting Frequency: Daily

Type of Campaign: Fantasy is my favorite and I’m open to other world/universe themes, but I only want to play D&D5e at this time.

Types of Characters: I play all sorts of Characters. First I’ll try to fill a role that isn’t filled in the party. Then I come up with a cool character concept with interesting story potential. I lean towards good or chaotic characters, and generally prefer healer>supports>Frontline>dmg and I will almost always roll my character with some magic. Character concepts:

1. An elven bard/wizard multiclass bent on being a hugely successful merchant and talented magic item crafter. Is a back line support caster in combat and excels at charisma checks. This character will certainly pursue NPC relationships later in the game to manage his businesses.

2. Tiefling that looks like a half elf with pale pink skin. Divine soul sorcerer/great old one warlock. This character is also a support caster with a big focus on healing, and while I love his story… I made him with details only the DM can know. If you potentially want to DM for this character pm me for more details. This is a character meant to react strongly to trauma and is meant to dissociate into a violent rage under certain conditions.

I’m can come up with character concepts quick and easy. If you’re curious to collaborate with me on a character concept for your game, please Inbox me! :)

Old Characters:

Tenshi 16yr old Kitsune male bard/rogue. Trickster/Support/Melee. This character is a sheltered kid with no real knowledge of the outside world and has wide eyes at thoughts of adventure instilled in him by his aunt. He has run away from home to seek adventure in a world full of all possibilities colliding. Wars, lands of unbreakable and sacred peace, monsters, societies, spirits, purity and corruption, greed, lust for power. Who will he find in the big world? How will it change him? Who will he find himself to be as he carries on through his world?

Other Information: I don’t name my characters until it’s time to put them in a world. I also DM and love collaborating ideas with the DM of a world on my character concept. I’ve been dying to play some D&D lately and I found this forum. D&D 5e isn’t new to me but play by post is. Im curious to try it and Im looking forward to having some fun. If I have fun playing characters here then you will definitely see me DMing games by post here as well :D