Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
[Wild Mike's]

Fade just considers the number again. Thought it is possible to achive this in a lifespan like Euphoria has, which was 600+ years? He was underthe impression that those who come to the Abyss are already dead and punished for their sins in life. Whatever it is he doesn't care. The job wasn't about judging the client after all. In the mean time, Fade's shadow returns to him as the elfs got dealt with for now. He assumes the demon hunter won't go away that easily.

When Euphoria heads away Fade turns to her.
"Please refrain from confirm his false impression. We are hired yb our own will." he then turns to the demon hunter
"I neither knew what she did before or has it anything to do with todays event. Now that you got your answers you should leave."

Just thinking, Fade might have killed even more people then Euphoria.
Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
Wild Mike's

Tarim stares after Euphoria. "You can't escape justice forever. Soon, everyone will learn of your murders." He shouts after her as his burning gaze follows her back inside the club.

But he remains unmoving until she's inside again whereupon he turns to leave.
Euphoria doesn't react to Tarim's parting words. Not immediately, at least. She considers that to be something of an idle threat; he's clearly established himself as being off his rocker, his reputation ensures nobody will believe him if he does start circulating her ill-advised confession. And even if he were believed, what then? She didn't name any names, and even with as prolific as she's been, tying her to any one specific killing or catastrophe would be exceedingly difficult; he'd never get any formal charges to stick. The only people who would come after her with this scandalous rumor about would be those who were going to come after her anyway.

It's not until she gets to the door and sees Mania chumming it up with a pair of elves and Malady talking with Frigate that she realizes exactly how this could backfire.

"...Damn." She spits acridly.

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Wild Mike's]

The elf will try to ward off the kiss, not caring if he's rough or impolite while he does so.

"I think it is best if we left."

"Yes, it seems that this place has attracted the wrong sort. We must be on our way."

Their eyes are quite firmly on Tarim as they speak.
Mania is shoved off, but it looks like she's delayed them for long enough anyway. She releases her grip on the other elf and stumbles back toward the bar, waving at them erratically. "Kay, bye then!" She calls, blowing them a kiss. "Come back *hk* soon!"

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
Wild Mike's

"I've not worked wi' him afore, he looks weedy. Th' other chap do not. But... Has anyone checked out th' back, ensured it all be safe back there?" Now Malady's mentioned it, Frigate's wondering if he should. Tarim might be a distraction, to keep eyes on the front rather than the back. "Aye, I'll go wi' ye. Make sure there's no intruders or what not about." He'll turn to follow Malady to the changing rooms and other parts of the building.
"...I didn't see anyone go back there, no." Malady replies cautiously, suddenly wary of the obvious gap in security.

Then she breathes a sigh of relief as Frigate accompanies her back. She'll be perfectly safe, she knows.

The changing room in question sort of... isn't. It seems to be more of an all-purpose prep space, with no furniture included. Most of the things that would normally go here are still on the bus, or just got unloaded by Fade and Euphoria, so the room's pretty barren; nothing here but a cheap fold-out table, some chairs, and a laptop plugged into the wall.

"...Ah. I guess I'm a little premature." Malady says, turning to Frigate and giving him an embarrassed shrug. "Or... well, actually, honestly not. I just don't like the idea of being out there with that creep running around, you know?"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[Riverside Streets]

"So you can't feel cold or heat either?" Jaahlyn replies in a thoughtful tone. "I got all this fur and I still feel that." She gestures down at her legs and hooves. "So I get the idea it's pretty swell being a succubus. Anything else cool you get?"
[Riverside Streets]

"Ah..." Ecstacy considers protesting that no, being a succubus is not swell, but decides Jaahlyn probably doesn't want to hear it and takes a different tack instead. "It's not so much that I don't feel hot or cold, it's just that it doesn't bother me anymore. Like... hm." She taps her finger to her chin as she tries to figure out how to describe it. "Nobody really likes horseradish, right? Well, imagine if, for a few years, you'd only been given dirt to eat. It's that or starve. Then someone brings you a jar of horseradish. It's still not great, but it's at least actual food and you'd be glad to have it for that, even though it's still objectively pretty horrible." She smiles and shrugs. "Same thing with the cold out here, really. I'm used to dealing with a lot worse, so I welcome the occasional nip in the air." She pauses a moment, realizing at last what she just said and giggling. "Not what I meant, but also exactly what I meant."