Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
Honestly, I didn't care for the boss changes, especially this boss, but a future boss i didn't mind as much. Odolwa is a cool boss with so many neat moves, love this warrior dude. The fight now is kinda trivialized. The bombs were for attracting his insect minions, kinda like the moths are attracted to flame. Anywho, GG!

For the sake of sanity, the way i'll be tracking rupees with time travel shenanigan's is:
A: If there's a permanent visible rupee, and you don't get it, it is missed. If you go back in time and get it next time around, I'll try to make sure I subtract them from your score.
B: Rupees that fade are missed, and they never can be subtracted.
C: Lost rupees are always lost - so for example, overflow and lost to the void when you go back in time, etc.

EPISODE 6 KILL TALLY!

Gekko - 1
Snapper - 1
Bubble - 3
Dragonfly - 2
Big Skulltula - 3
Odolwa - 1
Insect Minion - 5

Style Points - 0
Time Reset Count - 0

Missed Rupees - 21
Lost Rupees - 17

Majora's Mask
Total Kills
(As of Episode 6)

Spoiler
Show
Bad Bat - 7
Bee, Giant - 1
Beehive - 4
Boe, Black - 21
Bubble - 5
Deku Scrubs, Mad - 7
Dinolfos - 1
Eeno - 1
Gekko - 1
Leever - 1
Octo, Big - 1
Odolwa - 1
Snapper - 5
Wolfos - 1

Babas
Baba, Mini - 5
Baba, Deku - 13

Molds
Dragonfly - 7
Hiploop - 2
Insect Minion - 5
Skulltula, Big - 8

Slimes
Chuchu, Red - 4
Chuchu, Green - 2

Time Reset Count - 2

Total Things Dead - 103

1st Place - Black Boe, at 21!
2nd Place - Deku Baba, at 13!
3rd Place - Big Skulltula, at 8!

Total Style Points - 3

Total Missed Rupees - 59
Total Lost Rupees - 28

Actually, only two of the mini bosses are frogs. So only 2 out of the 5 in that description are accurate.
That's fair, on both points.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
OOOOF, that's a lot of missed rupees - 48 just from the butler race.

One thing I didn't mention last time you were in the Wood's of Mystery is that the order that you go through the maze changes each day, but its always the same pattern on that designated day. So you could potentially memorize the order from one cycle to the next, but depending on when a player encounters it, they might think its just always random instead since it changes each day.

The reason why the pig mask can detect mushrooms is because pigs are known to sniff out mushrooms, so they went with that, lmao.
Oh god that hurts so much.

That I did not know!

That I DID know!