Spoiler: Zodi's Forms (8)
Show
Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
Insert bow and arrow pun here.

Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask [8] Perfect Score

Video Length: 24:32

In this episode, we continue some post Woodfall clean up- mainly helping Koume and Kotake out once more so we can gain access to her swampland archery contest, which nets us a nice and shiny empty bottle! If I recall this is basically the only thing the Mask of Scents is used for. After that, we head to the Swamp Shooting Gallery, blasting through waves of Mad Scrubs, Wolfos, and those weird bird things I forget the name of to get a piece of heart AND a quiver upgrade. After that we return to Clock Town to do THEIR local shooting gallery, getting another piece of heart and our final quiver upgrade, which is quite vital.

You see, the bow and arrow is one of the most important tools in Majora's Mask. We'll get more into it later, but the bow is used constantly throughout the game, more so than even Ocarina did. Having the maximum amount of arrows straight away will help us out immensely, not least of which because a powerful ranged weapon is just good to have on hand.

After that, we blow up more of Honey and Darling's stuff to get another fish ticket, then clean up two side quests I kinda let fall by the wayside initially; talking with the organ grinder Guru-guru to get the Bremen Mask, and using Kamoro's strange mystic dance to teach the Gormen Troupe dancers how to really work it, for another heart piece!

With that all done, I hope you enjoyed! See you all next time for... well, I'm not entirely sure. We'll see!

This episode looks like its going to be a busy one! Let's get to it! *cracks fingers*

You giving her the mushroom will unlock her later be able to make blue potions, but you'll need to do it again on other cycles. Anyway, you doubled the amount needed for the swamp witch shooting gallery and then some, I'm giving you +1 style point. What can I say? I'm a sucker for archery!

Fishing is new, and you don't get heart pieces or masks from it, BUT there is a collection of fish, and ****ing hilarious end fish that I'd love for you to get. If you get all the fish, you'll definitely get a style point from me for it. (but i understand if you don't want to.)

Perfect on first try for swamp shooting gallery? Twice in a row? Have another +1 Style Point! The heart piece you have to have perfect plus get a good time to get the heart piece. You blew it out of the water.

Perfect on first try for clocktown shooting gallery? Twice in a row? This sounds familiar! Have another +1 Style Point!

Okay, Zodi, you're making up for lost time....Like, you dunked the same basket twice, AND finished the basket bomb game with 0.41 seconds left... I have to give you an unprecedented FOURTH style point. You also just barely made it into the Honey & Darling shop before they closed, nice work.

We are slowly accumulating masks, and I am here for it. Glances at the kill count....HOLY...um....so...I think we might have a record? I might have to go back an check... A WHOPPING 180 kills today. (that's more than you currently had from episodes 1 - 7) Yeah, I looked back and you knocked the record out of the park...I know we've already a lot of these today, but one more for all the killing! +1 style point!

EPISODE 8 KILL TALLY!

Mad Deku Scrub - 44
Guay - 24
Wolfos - 12
Red Octorok - 100

Style Points - 5
Time Reset Count - 0

Missed Rupees - 0 (weeeee!)
Lost Rupees - 0

Majora's Mask
Total Kills
(As of Episode 8)