View Single Post

Thread: What Are You Playing 5: New Thread+

1. - Top - End - #528
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: What Are You Playing 5: New Thread+

Got three new games for my birthday recently, and now I'm having to try and juggle playing them.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: The combat is passable, but the story is good and the visuals are just stunning. Lots of exploring to be done, and plenty of side activities you can get lost in.

Hades: Haven't played a whole lot of this one yet, but it is solid. All the praise this game gets is well deserved, and I look forward to getting into the rest of it.

Shin Megami Tensei 5: Just arrived yesterday (thanks amazon for delaying the shipping a week and some change), and definitely see this one winning out over the other two for me. Started off on Hard difficulty (why not, I've got several SMT titles under my belt at this point...), and after 3 game overs in the first hour of playing decided normal wasn't such a terrible idea. And normal is still rather tough, but at least its fair. Seeing the demons in 3d again for the first time since SMT3 is a real treat. They've also added in platforming exploration, which is great fun. Really any RPG with a jump button is okay in my book, even if you don't need to ever jump, its just fun.
    Last edited by Wookieetank; 2021-11-22 at 09:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockphed View Post
    Dwarf Fortress would like to have a word with you. The word is decorated with bands of microcline and meanaces with spikes of rose gold. On the word is an image of the word in cinnabar.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    This is an image of Wookietank the Destroyer of Fortresses engraved in sandstone. Wookietank the Destroyer of Fortresses is leaving Trotknives. Trotknives is on fire and full of goblins. This image refers to the destruction of Trotknives in late winter of 109 by Wookietank the Destroyer of Fortresses.