Royse Mide, Paladin of Vengence

The suggestion of the job board received no argument from Royse. He followed along at their pace, idly listening to the boasts and banter. He missed the dragons too, standing in the presence of power that could easily shape the world. When the subject of music and performing it came up... There was a pained sigh as the memory crystalized in his mind.

"I did dabble with a recorder once. It's for the best that I never tried to play again."

At the job board he did need Heart's help to read the notices, Solamnic never being his strong suit to begin with. What he heard brought another other memories. Ones of lands the knights used to occupy. There were places that were held just to be held. No value other than being a tract of land that someone far away deemed too important to ignore. This was that sort of place.

He should've seen it before. That place had, so far, probably failed to produce anything to justify its existence. That was clear from the destitution in Dargoth Town. Even the adventurers who bled coffers without much more than quick solutions. Meanwhile the Lord was chasing a fable that may or may not exist. Gods, this was going to be a far harder task than he'd originally envisioned. He did saw he'd come seeking purpose. It looked like it found him.

"They might be more urgent than you realize Aria. This place feels familiar in a way that doesn't leave me feeling at ease. I do think we should secure lodging first, but we should look into some of these notices while we still have daylight."