Hello, I know you were working out some kinks on the orifice and puppet traits recently, but did you see an end in sight as far as major edits to class features go? I know that as far back as May last year you were considering some version of the pdf.

Spoiler: Old Comment
Show

The other two/three things I want to do are:

> Greatly revamp the puppet trait. Right now puppet is.. rough... and not all that great as a primary. It has some things going for it but aside from novelty I don't see people choosing it as a primary more than once if at that. It's not all that exciting at low levels. I have no playtest data for puppet primaries, because that's how unpopular it is. Also the Tier IV ability True Spawn, although very cool, causes setting issues (As it allows for a single ozodrin to eventually spawn an entire - albeit no that strong and infertile - race by itself. It'd take a long time, but high level Ozodrin don't die of old age soooo....). I feel that might stop the class from getting into games.
^This is actually almost done, I have a re-write of the entire trait ready to go, I suppose I could do the swap this weekend.

> Do something with the tier IV fin alteration "Grand Charge" - It's also cool, but under very specific conditions that are unlikely to ever come up in a game it allow an ozodrin to slaughter thousands in one round. It's not really a big deal - you'd need the enemy to line up an entire army just right and if you pull that off you've practically earned the charge - but I fear the possibility of it also hindering game acceptance.

> I have also been very seriously considering moving "unarmored defense" to level 2 as the current Ozodrin is a super-strong 1-level dip but a fairly reasonable 2-level dip. I'm not sure this is the change I want to make, but the sheer power of a 1-level dip concerns me even with the con/cha 13 restriction.

IIRC I had some other tiny tweaks as well but most of those were clarifying how abilities worked and such.

After that I should start posting it more places, I agree. The art just isn't going to be available anytime soon and I should just accept that.

I think you've done a lot of what you said you still had to do at the time, commendations for that by the way, so if a PDF version is on the horizon I'd be really excited to hear it.