View Single Post

Thread: Deltarune Chapter 2 release 17 Sep

1. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Deltarune Chapter 2 release 17 Sep

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fair enough, Kri's motives about humanity are the biggest stretch of my prediction. It may still work if Kris believes humanity will be safe in their bunker, and is lashing out because he can't become a monster and in response to humanity being treated as the 'bad guys' in monster media. But I'll agree that that motive is unlikely.

Queen also doesn't actually know much about the Fountains. It may be as simple as 'you can't amplify a Fountain if you were created by a Fountain.' My problem with the 'Kris counts as a Lightner', is why would he shut a Fountain down, just to create another one?
    Spoiler
    Show
    No, The Heart is shutting down fountains. Thats what WE are doing. Kris has had very little say in that, if at all.

at the very minimum, Kris saw the events of Chapter 2 and probably decided: "no screw the heart, and screw this Asriel lookalike trying to replace my big brother who I'm pretty sure the Heart is trying to make me have a romance with, which y'know EW he looks like my brother, I want to live in this cool fantasy world with my Mom and Susie because reality sucks" or something. We don't see or hear Kris putting the heart back into themselves at the end of Chapter just.....holding it out into the darkness. which is why I don't believe Kris needs the heart to power themselves, else why get rid of the Heart?
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2021-11-25 at 02:31 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".