Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
Spoiler: Asriel is Ralsei theory
Show
1. Or he respects his older brothers privacy? there is no evidence for him hating Asriel.

3. Except Kris and Suzie change their appearances a bit every time they go into a Dark World: Kris goes from green shirted to blue/pink colored and Suzie acquires a cooler outfit, and Noelle gets a white dress. she has enough facial recognition software to recognize them as them in different clothes but not when a box is over Noelle's face, and ralsei shows his face enough to be recognizable as an aSriel lookalike by us- he isn't wearing that hat anymore, and Ralsei being a disguise for Asriel has a critical flaw: he is too short. we know that just by looking at Toriel and Asgore that a college kid would be taller.

4. there is no evidence that asriel has cosmic powers. from what we gather from all the information in town, he lived a normal town life, playing mario bros and super smash bros, even crying and confessing to a priest that he sacrificed a yoshi for a jump. if he had cosmic powers, wouldn't he fix this minor thing just so he wouldn't HAVE to sacrifice the Yoshi? wouldn't he care about his parents breaking up and constantly reset the day they did until they didn't divorce? and the room, his side is full of trophies and such while Kris's side is.....empty, why wait until Kris is a moody teenager to do this, wouldn't make it more sense to try and do this when they're a child and could probably more easily fool them, give them confidence to do things and socialize instead of right now? your right your theory is screwball, because it doesn't seem plausible to me.

Spoiler: Dark Core
Show
Then it could be that the Dark Fountain was there before, how else do you explain snow being underground and a lava place without anyone dying of convection?

Spoiler: Sans Swap
Show
Well yeah the Sans in Deltarune is not a Darkner, they're from Undertale. the Darkner Sans is in Undertale.

as for the Sans door....does it? you don't know that. you don't know where San's room is located. It could be anywhere and just connected to the house through that door. it could also be that only Sans knows how to use it to go anywhere else. could be apart of his "shortcuts".
Spoiler: Asriel is Ralsei
Show
1. It isn't confirmed, but many tropes for 'Kris is jealous of Asriel' have happened. Enough for the possibility to exist anyways. Or to put it another way, it isn't falsified. Yet.

3. Ah, but Asriel is going from college adult like form to the child like Ralsei. That's a massive difference in appearance, and could throw off even close relatives. We know he's an Asriel lookalike because we see the two together in a short timespan. Presumably, it has been years since Asriel has looked like Ralsei

4. That's true. There is no evidence of Asriel having cosmic powers. We don't know how or why Deltarune's timeline differs from Undertale's yet, and why the monsters are running free. I'm more suspecting he has them (or could have them) based off of him having them in Undertale. As for why he didn't use them for minor things, well I imagine he stopped using them in order to live a relatively normal life and so he could have a relatively equal relationship with those around him.

Why he is helping Kris right now, is likely because he's been away for a while and wants to do something for his brother.

I don't really think this theory is all that likely, and Chapter 2 made it even more unlikely. But it is an answer for the mystery of Ralsei.

Spoiler: Dark Core
Show
Magic from the barrier to make it a place that is actually habitable. Which fits into my theory that the human mages who sealed away the monsters actually did so to protect the remaining monsters from being wiped out by humanity.

Spoiler: Sans Swap
Show
No, I mean why is Sans the only monster who is actually a Darkner? Everyone else we talk to in Deltarune is a normal monster. Why would Sans secretly be a Darkner before he was swapped with the Undertale Sans? I'm not sure that's even actually possible. The other Darkners we see turn into objects when brought into the Lightners world.