View Single Post

Thread: Vigil VII: Strife Amidst the Clouds

1. - Top - End - #953
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Vigil VII: Strife Amidst the Clouds

[Eun's lab]

Eun might recall the machine's earlier, failed attempt to transcript its internal language to another, based on its interpretation of one of her system shutdown codes. Against that background, it should not come as a surprise that the machine is remarkably good at correlating Eun's writing system with its own. The more Korean-slash-Nexus vocabulary Eun feeds it, the more the machine uses it in its own messages. Untill, finally:

"[Outside entity] does not equal "human". [Outside entity] equals any being outside. Assumed equal to "human" is [living, thinking being], possibly [unknown glyph 1]."

[Living, thinking being] is the basic swastika symbol. [Unknown glyph 1] is a more complex glyph using the swastika in its construction with some additional components, similar to the [carrier] glyph.

"You are an outside being. I assume you are also "human". I assume you want to be called "Kindness". I do not understand what "kindness" means. I am an interior being. I want to be called [unknown glyph 2]. [Unknown glyph 2] means "one who illuminates things outside so they can be seen".

[Unknown glyph 2] is a complex glyph using a swastika, a dot and the glyph for [illumination/perception], along some minor components in its construction.

"Kindness", draw what it is like outside, so I can draw you."
    Last edited by Vahnavoi; 2021-11-26 at 11:45 AM.