I'm sorry, the killing of Saint-Just threw me quite a bit and I had to rethink.

Yes, I too can find plenty of internal inconsistencies and contradictions in the posts of the most active player, and then there's the vote-hopping But I think I was spot on Day 2 when I said that if Snow stays alive long enough, she becomes the easiest mislynch ever. That's probably the reason we're both still here, that our wolf hopes we'll spend so much time picking at each other that they'll be able to slip by unnoticed.

So that brings us to our two barely-actives. If I could, I'd just lynch them both and be done with it. Caoimhin suspected Wombat, and his instincts were right about Supagoof. Gac thought Flame looked off, but that was a long time ago.

Wombat's posts are annoyingly odd, maybe too attention-grabbing for a wolf? Flame's are perfectly bland, and the problem is that we can't compare them to how they usually play because it's their first time, but there's no unwritten rule against being a wolf your first time playing. I'm leaning towards Flame, for the very meta reason that for literally everybody else who was alive last night, they would have been the best choice for a kill (and we're dealing with a wolf who chose Libro night 1).