I'm going through these in a different order because that's easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
Oh yeah, also if we have any more PRs they should just claim, this being MyLo. (Yes, this is me explicitly claiming vanillager.)
Same here.

Also how do we know wolves chose to kill Libro night one? You agreed with me that there's some other mechanic that killed Moonfly so why couldn't that also have been what killed Libro.
My guess was that if the wolves don't reach a majority, one of them is killed. Moonfly was a wolf, Libro was not. It seems a bit too helpful that they'd get rewarded with a villager death for not coordinating. I, as a narrator, would've gone with "feedback, but no kill".

Elaborate on why flame is an optimal kill?
Because the wolf wants to increase their own chances of survival by leaving those people alive who will be the most likely to be suspected? Remember, for the wolf it doesn't matter who gets lynched today, so long as it isn't them.

I would never kill one of flame/BW as a wolf in this position.
Then I have misjudged you. So: why not and who would you have killed instead?

Also am I correct in assuming you thought SJ was the wolf before his death?
I actually thought it was the two of you and I was being set up. I mean...
Quote Originally Posted by Saint-Just View Post
Regarding the possibility of uncoordinated wolves: I read somewhere about an option where wolves must vote blindly and only if they have some sort of majority they can kill successfully; also included the option where unsuccessful attacks (wolf votes which failed to reach majority) were reported providing more info to both sides
...this is only their exact role description, paraphrased. Must've read the same site that AV got her inspiration from.