View Single Post

Thread: Afterlife 2

1. - Top - End - #205
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Question Re: Afterlife 2

Turns out making a decision is hard. Shocking.

Every time I think I've convinced myself Taffimai is one alignment I come up with an argument for her being the other.

I'm... not overly inspired by my inconsistencies.
    Spoiler: Thoughts on those
    Show
    There's a lot of taking my posts out of context that I was taking into account even if I didn't clearly explain "here is the context that makes me read these similar actions differently" and the last point is saying I made an argument I never did.

The first quoted post on that part is me saying "we should lynch a player, not the narrator, because that would give us more information". And I'm not trying to convince Caoimhin to vote anywhere based on getting information. Caoimhin was arguing that we should kill Supagoof for information, I was arguing that I didn't think that was the best way of getting information.

But I don't know how much of what I said is evident from my posts and how much is only obvious to someone living in my head.

Going to look through the context of late day one again. Maybe that will give me some clarity. Probably not.

- - - Updated - - -

No clarity. I did actually say "Taffimai could be partners with moonfly" just before she promised to vote them with me given town!gac.

Aaaa, I keep thinking "but why wouldn't she go after this townie" and then realising that she probably didn't know the person in question was town and I can't actually reconstruct who a hypothetical wolf!Taffimai would be thinking of as a partner. What a bastard mechanic.

More questions, Taffimai! Can you explain how you got to "Snow and I are both town and have been left alive to argue with each other" from thinking it was me/SJ?

- - - Updated - - -

I was going to talk about reasons to townread Taffimai but then I realised it's a bad idea because it's just giving wolf!her hints on how to answer my question about why she's town.
    Last edited by Snowblaze; 2021-11-30 at 03:49 AM.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature