[Survivors]

Felina blinks

Oh my! Well... I can't speak as to what happened on your homeworld but I can confirm that you are now in the Nexus, in the city of Inside. This is the Temple of Inari: Goddess of Rice and Foxes. And given all the things that have happened to you, I think a few diagnostics are in order...

She then proceeds to cast group versions of "Detect Curse" and "Detect Disease" (with the usual house rule that disease-like things like malnutrition will still get found) on them.

----

[Night Shift]

A Ninetail steps out of the shadows and looks around expectantly, then looks disappointed.

Hmph. They said there was a fiendling lord here, but all I see are the usual suspects.

She notices Steven curled around the altar

You're just staying a dragon all the time, then?

Not the brash but well-meaning rough edges of Keiko... not the uncertain hesitancy of Tsukiko, nor the quiet competancy of Yumiko, nor yet the firm (if slightly overbearing) confidence of Noriko, and obviously not Tamamo herself...

That just leaves Hoshiko. More than a bit on the cruel side, voted "most likely to secretly be a villain", and in all likliehood the one who sicked the conservative vixens on Stephen a while back: the "middle child" of the princesses is the one who just arrived.