1. - Top - End - #298
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Shattered Star II: Curse of the Lady's Light (IC)

Telga, human swordwoman, as you hold the shard and concentrate to find the next one, you sense it is close, but that doesn't lead you in a direction, so much so as you sense you are in the "general area of" and that is as good as it gets.

Meanwhile, Fallon gestures for Telgarana and the rest to stay back. She advances forward and to the side carefully. She casts detect magic. She will call out what she sees in the room.

"All four of these statues seem to be Sorshen. There's an inscription at the base: 'By my touch may you enter the shining glory of my inner sanctum.' Okay, fascinating. .... These two plates register as magic. ..... Wait a minute. Okay, so, the statues my spell reaches and the two golden plates all register strong conjuration magic. ... I'm farther down, now I see the other statues and last golden plate with my divination. All statues and golden plates register the same strong conjuration magic. ..... Now, the eastern and western plates have a dull finish, but this central plate is brightly polished. .... Now, my mothy senses aren't tingling, so this doesn't seem like a trap ... but I don't want to randomly start touching strong-magic glowing statues and golden plates. .......... Okay, far end of the hallway. This is weird. You know all of these djezet and siccatite doors we've had? This one is suprisingly normal ... a broad, oaken door. No apparent lock or handle, leading me to believe it gets pushed open to the east."

She returns to the party.
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2021-12-01 at 12:52 AM.
    11APR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Demons Revisited (2013, Jacobs).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    ClasyCrow: On hiatus through 11MAY2024.