Aah, Halo. The original. One of the modern popularity inducing first person shooters. If Doom made the genre, Halo codified it. Made by Bungie in... wait. Hold on. We've already played this! Why are we playing it again?!

Well, Em has provided me with a copy of the original PC release, so we can have a kind of... coda, I suppose. We've played through all the Halos, so lets return to the original game and get that pure, unadulterated experience, marred only by the fact that we've played the entire series by now so it might let us have a bit more fun with it. Also playing it on easy cause it's been awhile.

And for some reason I feel compelled to say; no spoilers.

Zodi Plays: Halo...? [1] Send Me A Kiss By Wire

Video Length: 32:05

Read this after watching the video, incidentaly.

Spoiler: Read after watching!
Show
So yeah! Welcome to Cursed Halo, a thing I didn't know exists! Em has inflicted this upon us, and truthfully I'm having a blast! So far it's been pretty creative (we've recorded more than is in this one obviously, but no spoilers!) and the humor has only ever so slightly edged up against the Early Aughts Edgelord Bull**** one could expect from early modding Halo communities.

That said for video three I'm going to need to find a way to make mobile censors, potentially...