Busy Street

"I s-suppose you are right. It couldn't hurt to try, though!" Pyrhra wiggles a little on the bench, kicking her legs softly. Her ear perks a little at his explanation of what the magic is being used for, however. "En gyms are those things that make all the noise and take up the middle of the streets, right? Why not just use a horse? O-or... A Dragon!" The bunny makes a little roar noise and giggles to herself. "And I use kettles a lot, f-for helping Miss Ukry make tea and potions. W-what's a gum, though? I don't have any of those where I come from... Is it like... a mapping tool? That'd be way useful. I like the map in my new phone, I used to get l-lost a lot." The bunny girl leans over, ruby locks shifting softly, her frame nearly vibrating with excitement. Ukry, however, was arm deep in thoughts, pulling at the hints of residual weave, looking at the patterns. Aether magic, hmmm? It was a specific weave, to be sure, and did look to need a innate. Perhaps unweaving one of the more magical workers would show where the magic knits into their bloodline? A thought for later.