Halo 1 Again, 1:
I don't see why your so concerned Zodi, this seems like perfectly normal Halo 1 to me, this has always been there.

the pistol has never been effective really, they're just made to keep the Spartans on their toes, teach trigger discipline

Like what you don't remember the magical girl covenant squadrons? those are the female elites they're brought in to fight Master Chief because he is a demon, they have exorcise him for love and justice you know.

also Master Chief was trained by Doom Guy in the art of using the plasma pistol, this canonical halo lore, the universes are actually connected, there is actually a pretty great story of how Doom guy and Master chief met before the first game, but its supplementary material so of course it languishes in obscurity.

yeah the assault rifle in Halo is actually made by Vladof, Borderlands and Halo also share a universe, little known fact.

ah yes the plasma pistol, always best weapon, I heard a legend about how someone charged it up so long that when it fired it caused a supernova, blew up whole the covenant fleet. the humans that died were acceptable losses.

Spoiler: okay for real
Show
What I don't get is why this mod is called "Cursed" when its seems more intended to be funny than cursed. or why cursed is used for this kind of thing in general when there doesn't seem to be anything different from normal memery.