The fox and the wallflower

"Certainly. A-although I might need to actually find a place to stay, ahhah. Unless you'd be willing to volunteer your own place, or meet in a seedy hotel." The pronghorn gives an awkward laugh, but quickly takes the opportunity to divert the topic. "Oh, Electricity! Right, the lighting feeling stuff that is piped like... everywhere around here." The healer seems to know about it, but there is a hint of exasperation in her voice. "I'm still... kind of getting used to how much of it is there. It's very... uh.. overstimulating. Especially the kind that jumps between those little boxes everyone talks into!"

Reuma shrugs a little. "I think I can manage to get used to it. If you work on that kind of stuff, you must be super smart! You probably wouldn't need a notebook like mine... I mostly have to use mine because I used to make a lot of mistakes." Reuma laughs softly, winking and tapping one of the scars on her face. "What about family? Is it a family trade thing, or did you apprentice?"

Snowball Truce

"It's all sorts of folks really. Ukry will see anyone, if they are respectful enough. She offers all sorts of stuff; potions, spells, help with life problems. As for me... I used to be a-" Pyrhra slows, and chooses her words carefully. "Um.. Courtesan. I work as sort of a maid or butler now; I keep the clients happy, a few winks and smiles here and there, some errand running, it's a lot like my old... 'job'... but a lot less demeaning."

Pyrhra gives a soft giggle as Rein both demonstrates he has a phone, and also still has less tech knowledge then someone who has been here only a couple weeks. However, the bunny gives a gentle nod to the question, shuffling over and putting her number on the phone screen for Rein. "Sure... If you want it, haha." After giving her companion the number, she stacks her ball onto his, and begins to roll a smaller third ball.

"I dunno if I'd call it all that. It seems like a whole lotta people need to learn how to find some fresh air on there. You probably aren't missing much." The bunny stands, observing the size. "I don't know if we should go any bigger if it's gonna be a snow bunny! It's almost as tall as me already." There's another giggle, like the chiming of the season's bells in the crisp air. "A-adorable? Y-yeah well you don't have to hold them up all day!" Pyrhra hops over and flicks the ears up and around Rein's shoulders, almost like a scarlet bolas, and succeeds in covering the back of his head in snow as her ears wrap around him.