Good & Gold

Boada didn't say 'old geezer', so there's that. In the UK, it just means 'man'. "I gotta pay a bit o' money to keep him off me back. Not much, but enough t' make it tricky, wi' rent an' food. It's that or he wants me t' wipe out th' pixie dust producers. I know where they are, see. I tried tellin' him where they are, so's he can send in mercs, but he just sends in his thugs an' these guys are used to fightin' small guys. But I can't pay you t' do it for me, they're dangerous people. Especially to those like me. They won't care I'm not a pixie, nor that I'm only half sprite. All the same to them." Boada doesn't even carry a knife, so she's really not going to be very good at taking out a factory's worth of drug runners and producers. "If they're dealt with, an' I can claim credit, I don't gotta pay the Fairy Godfather a bean until summer. He really don't like anyone who deals with the stuff." Pixie dust, in this case, is produced from real pixies. Or sprites, faeries, or other small fae.