Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon

"I like your definition of polite! Ya need to work on how to fib to someone who's been watching you for no less then thirty minutes, though. You grumble to yourself a lot." the gummy gal plays a little with the wires as she talks, making the drone spin a couple times, then slowly lower down to the floor, where she steps off, sheathing the blade. For a moment, the goblin looks at the drone, before quickly tying a couple wires back together and sticking a metal plate back in place, after which the drone flies back to it's duties, albeit with an almost drunken flight path. "Oh fiddlesticks, musta got the wires to the object avoidance sensors jangled up. Oopsie!"

The goblin does a little heal turn, then stands with legs slightly farther than shoulder width apart, sticking out a hand. "The name's Eshaal Gummipumuckl! Putterthere, at least if ya ain't too 'spichious." The goblin gives a gigglesnort, then looks around the area. "I like how you've cleaned up the place! I was coming here for a while for some fun hunting. You wouldn't believe the size of some of the candy-virus beasts down below! Or, I guess maybe you would, if you hadta clean them up some. If you haven't, you miiigghhhttt wanna get a better door then the one out front put in on the lower levels." Somewhere in the distance there is a dim clatter of something big, heavy, and somewhat broken, as well as the sound of several automated repair drones trying to deal with it.

"I swung by cause I got a lull in clients, didn't even expect to find out that whoever was here first would be back!" The goblin whirls, gesturing to the whole area. "And who would have known that the one living here had such awesome taste. I saw it, and told myself 'Now there is a player I got to meet.' I dig ya' crib, friendo! So, what's the sitch' that's got ya begging to the emo plane for help? Those guys are a real drag anyways, always a treat to get a job dealing with one of them." Esha mimes aiming, then makes a pop sound, and giggles.