Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon

"Ehh, have it your way! I'm not looking to deal in voodoo hoodoo myself, but if it makes you comfortable, then by all means put that hand down popsicle pal!" The goblin grins, the sucrose teeth glinting in the lairlight. Geddit? Popsicle? Cause you are ice cold killa'. Ehehehe! The gummy gal flashes a pair of finger guns at the Overlord with an overly dramatic ka-chow and then seems to eye Magtok up, as if really taking stock of them. Then, a mumble. "Could use more chrome, but definitely fits the bill as a boss.

Esha's head tilts as Magtok gripes, first about cats, then about devils. Afterwards, the candykin seems to stand up overly straight, and go into a mockingly businesslike spiel. "Well boy howdy partner, it might be your lucky day then! Because I work for cold, hard, cash. I can offer a free demonstration of practical lethality and violent potentiality some restrictions apply, must provide your own target dummies or drones, affordable and respectable payment plans in four different commonly exchangeable currencies now including gems, a money back guarantee, as well as a significant record of successful hits." The goblin reaches into a pocket, producing a portable holodisplay with a scrolling list of faces with marker Xs across each face, and flourishes a hand. Then, for a moment, she becomes distracted. "Oh, that one was fun. Immunity to conventional weapons, so I got to beat his brains out with the locking pin of the local millstones."

The goblin blinks, then snaps back to attention. "I might not be able to do anything about clones, but if it's sending a message you want, at the same time as shutting someone up, I can make a lucrative offer." The excessively over the top customer service voice goes away. "But just being frank here; I'm an assassin as a day job. You want somebody to vanish in a fine haze of blood, I'm your gal. Of course, if it's not that big a deeealllll, I can just hit the road." The goblin mimes heading toward the door, but very clearly is going the complete wrong direction from the way outside.