Lazing on a sunday afternoon

Esha stands and smiles like a slightly psycopathic child as Magtok thinks to himself, gently swaying from foot to foot. "Challenge modes? Well yeah of course we can work something out, my tin can biomechanical man! Though you might hold your tongue on prices; capture missions are covered in section 4:nonlethal services." With a flourish, the goblin pulls a rod from a pocket, flicking it into a holographic touchscreen not unlike a clipboard, before offering the device to the cyborg with a polite bow. "I think you'll find my standard terms and conditions are reasonable. I'm sure we can find an arrangement that is amicable."

The details on the holoboard are.. frankly quite reasonable. Almost cheap, in fact, as if the gal was coming from a place where there were market forces driving a good assassination's price down. There is a section on death style and flair as well as the stated section for nonlethal services that includes recon, espionage, nuisance destruction, and even distractions. Prices are a low flat rate with a small per hour working cost, and an equipment fee that can be waved with access to an appropriately equipped weapons and chemical facility. There are specific notes that collateral damage amounts desired must be specified, and paid for in advance in certain cases. (If you are good at killin' don't do it for free!) Interestingly there are also a list of no-gos, including spontaneous killing (I ain't killing someone cause they insulted you while we were walking together. Plan your petty vengeance!) as well as a section on less then 100% money refunds in the case of extremely insurmountable odds that were not disclosed prior to contract.

It's all very surprisingly organized and professional. Or rather, it would be, if the whole thing also didn't look like a college age baker girl's first cookie company menu, complete with hearts, stars, and a gloriously bubbly title font. Even the section on defining "incredible violence" has a small cartoon animation included in the holofile. The typical hit methods appear to be nonmagical, and there is a clause noting that circumventing antifae warding doesn't usually cost extra, because it usually doesn't affect Esha anyways. "So whadaya say, bosso my boi? If you are still feeling a bit cold footed- heheh geddit, cause a robot leg? then we could always start with a bit of nonlethal shenanigans. In case the deal aint' sweet enough, I'll even take a trip down below and pick up a couple or four candy beast eggs to place somewhere inconvenient for your target or targets, just 'cause I like ya!" The candy gremlin gives a big wink and another snapping double pistol fingers flourish.