Quote Originally Posted by Continental Op View Post
Yeah, Wolf would have spent a superiority die on the last attack, guessing the human would not be going down from one attack. So an extra 2 damage, and Wis save (DC 15) or frightened. Thanks.

Edit: Two questions. First, is the NPC lizardman Ssassten still with us? And second, how large is the front opening in the bunker; would it be hard to push someone out?
The first question is easily answered: Yes, Pvt Ssassten (and Pvt Catchell!) are both with you, following Cpl "Wolf" Vognar's directives. Why didn't they participate in the ambush, you ask? Because I am a dumb dumb, whose head is full of tumbleweeds and whistling air.

I'm going to retroactively say that Ssassten ssnuck over to the bunker with you guys, and Catchell is remaining in the treeline to provide a second vector of ambush on the AA gun if things start sliding sideways, and K'ral pulls the ripcord. Retcons: Ssassten shoots uninjured human, putting 8 points of hurt on him with a bullet in the guts. Catchell readies an action to fire at one of the AA gunners when he hears K'ral open up. Wolf's transformation and fearsome precision leave the human ammo loader slightly more injured, and mortally afraid of him!

Second question, the opening in the front of the bunker? Pshh. Don't you know? Doesn't everyone know the dimensions of a german ww2 bunker? It's obviously (*Sounds of googling*) ...harder to find out than you'd think. I'm going the loophole, as I have always known it was called, is about a foot from top to bottom. You could shove someone out it if they weren't particularly husky and you put your back into it. If you wanted to do it as part of a grapple, I'd give them advantage, and you disadvantage, in such a shove, as long as they were reasonably able to defend themself. But it could be done!