1. - Top - End - #171
    Barbarian in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: D&D-Day: The Ballad of Echo Company (OOC)

Quote Originally Posted by MrAbdiel View Post
    Second question, the opening in the front of the bunker? Pshh. Don't you know? Doesn't everyone know the dimensions of a german ww2 bunker? It's obviously (*Sounds of googling*) ...harder to find out than you'd think. I'm going the loophole, as I have always known it was called, is about a foot from top to bottom. You could shove someone out it if they weren't particularly husky and you put your back into it. If you wanted to do it as part of a grapple, I'd give them advantage, and you disadvantage, in such a shove, as long as they were reasonably able to defend themself. But it could be done!
    Nice. And that makes sense, thanks. Rather than try to be the action hero and stuff someone through the one foot opening, Wolf will be expedient and just shoot them.

Edit: Wolf is not using his bonus action right now, and has the Crossbow Expert feat. But to get the bonus attack, I think he would have to draw his handgun and use that separately from the M1? So he fires the M1, then use his free interact to draw the handgun and fire it with his bonus action, in round one. Not sure where that leaves him in round two, though, since he needs both hands to use the M1. He could put the pistol back, I guess, and forgo the bonus action attack in the second round. Does this make sense, MrAbdiel?
    Last edited by Continental Op; 2021-12-07 at 08:44 AM.