1. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: World of Warcraft - Interbellum (IC Thread)

Marion Mordis

Marion pursed her lips and shook her head as she watched both magic and blade batter off the rocky body of the towering infernal.

Of course they attacked the infernal despite my warnings, the Alteraci thought sourly to herself, what would I know, I'm only a warlock...

Drawing her hands up, Marion begun to chant and conjure forth her own minion. She doubted she would be able to flee from these things without some sort of meat-shield between herself and the others. Though she didn't fancy her chances of surviving in the swamp for days...

ooc:

Full Round Action: Casting Summon Demon: Expertise (Magic) - (1D20+10)[19] vs DC 16.

Second To Hit against the Infernal: (1D20+4)[23]

If that beats the To Hit by 1 degree then the DC is 21, if it beats the To Hit by 3 degrees the DC is 24. So she's already got 1 degree by rolling a successful hit (so DC 21), then if the Infernals Dodge is 14 or less she gets +5 for DC 24.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2021-12-07 at 08:37 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger