=Fifth round=

So,” the masked vigilante drawled to herself as she stared at the Kate sized dent in the deck. “Never piss that one off.

Any woman willing to take a sixty foot leap in armour heavier than all the kit Stephanie carried on a standard breaking and entering was exactly the kind of crazy better left content. Shaking her head in disbelief, Barbara pushed some sanity into the situation by mention of hand-picked Justiciars to help secure Midtown. The confidence artist gave a tight smile. It seemed Oracle was not only already aware how bloated her little army was with more traitors than turn-keys, but had identified a handful that weren’t liabilities. She always was better at homework than me. Good. An example was set when the wizard got Raam to give up, and Brabara started climbing down.

Stephanie stood up finally, eyes roaming to the armoured dwarf stuck on the docks. A brazen clutter of foreign consonants emerged from deep in her throat. “Your heist is bust, your crew broken, your captain captured!” She had always been self-conscious about her Dwarven, but trusted that the thug fighting against the sticky web like a proverbial fly was a little too preoccupied to notice. “Surrender!

Spoiler: Combat actions
Show

HP: 24 max.
AC: 17. +4 VS crossbow / ranged attack due to being prone.

1, Move action to stand up. Crossbow still empty.

2, Standard action to diplomacy roll the dwarf into surrender, -10 because it’s done in a single combat round, instead of outside of combat.

Diplomacy: (1d20+8)[15]

Honestly, I’m about as interested in saying ‘I shoot the Dwarf’ as you are in reading it, so I tried to write something slightly more interesting. If he gets away or surrenders, I don’t care too much. We have Raam already, so everything else is gravy.