View Single Post

Thread: The MagCave Resurgent

1. - Top - End - #11
    Ghost in the Playground

Default Re: The MagCave Resurgent

Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon.

Esha, on the other hand, does manage to give more than a cursory greeting to the newcomers, balancing on one leg and reaching the opposite hand way up high to wave excitedly at the three newcomers. "Heyya, hi there! Just working out a business arrangement, hate to be a gobstopper here, but we'll need to wait on introductions until the chrome limp biscotti here is allll done reading an' thinking." The avatar movie looking little gremlin turns back to Magtok, nodding along and listening carefully as he goes on.

"Oh certainly, although more brutality might trigger the cost function code detailed under 'perscribed excessive violence.' I also offer free brainstorming sessions, as well as a 'figure out the next difficult task' as you go payment plan. Non-lethal, however, is a hard agreement that they won't die. I take pride in not doing more work than what was paid for, and executing someone is almost always the more expensive option. This is a day job, after all!" Esha carefully taps a few times on a smaller holoscreen, highlighting several sections of the term of service agreement that pertain to Magtok's questions. "Beyond that, it sounds like your target might be easily manipulatable through conventional means... Which gets you a discount 'cause idiots are fun to toy with. Normally this is where I would share complimentary drinks, but I didn't really expect to be selling out on a hunting trip, so I only brought the small work contact package. Unless.... Do you like gummy flavored water? That's a drink, right?" The gremlin rubs their chin, seemingly lost in thought.

Then, Esha steps back a little, giving Magtok some space to think, and offering a hand to the newcomers. "Hihi there lookalikes! My name is Eshaal Gummipumuckl, don't wear it out! You all look like you are going to a kick-butt party? Where's it at, I'm down for some party crashing. Do they allow explosive rounds?" The blue candy vibrates softly up and down, then blinks and scowls. "Hold on, if you all are alllll naturalll...." The flair on the last bit sounds almost like someone attempting to act fancy. "Or, at least mostly, lady lifter arms excluded, does that mean your world's goblins weren't systematically hunted down and experimented on? That's like... wicked great news, my sisters and brothers from anotha' parallel timespace." Ehsa furrows their brow, seeming to think for a bit out loud. "I wonder what that make's this world's candy king, and if I still owe him a ginger soda with a gold stopper." Esha shrugs; debts could wait till tomorrow... she had work to do today.
    Last edited by Aurora Alchemi; 2021-12-08 at 05:06 PM.