1. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Zodi Plays: Halo...? (Halo My Baby, Halo My Darling, Halo My Ragtime Gal)

Halol Epi2: Flawless Hoglet Cowboy Of Bouncing Pink Death Fairies
    Is a flawless cowboy a cowboy that is perfectly clean and immaculate or a cowboy that has nothing that deviates from being a cowboy?

Ah yes. as we all know, Fludd after they helped Mario went on to fight the Covenant and the Flood with Master Chief.

those aren't banshees, they're just alien birds the covenant has tamed to attack Master Chief, thats just what they look like.

the UNSC really cut the budget for its sniper rifles, sadly.

MC has had elite training to grow extra arms to fire three guns at the same time. Its the only explanation because the Spartan drugs doing this are clearly too ridiculous to ever cause him grow that, so clearly he trained so well he was able to grow a hidden third and fourth arm.

I don't think the purple shield is vanilla at all...

looks like the UNSC cut the budget for rocket launchers too, shame.

its okay Zodi, those soldiers died falling off the cliff in glorious battle. with the cliff. they sacrificed their lives to save the galaxy from the cliff, they had to use the Warthog Sedan to do it, it was the only way.

The covenant has discovered the best gun: shooting bouncing tiny pink fairies at people that kill multiple people like bullets.

Hoglets once introduced by the UNSC as a cost saving measure has caught on a normal vehicle for its forces because of how cute it is, some soldiers even adopting them as pets. the Warthog Sedan however can only be Forerunner technology: THREE passenger seats? there is no way for modern technology to replicate this.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2021-12-08 at 11:39 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".