1. - Top - End - #177
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Default Re: D&D-Day: The Ballad of Echo Company (OOC)

Quote Originally Posted by Continental Op View Post
    Edit: Wolf is not using his bonus action right now, and has the Crossbow Expert feat. But to get the bonus attack, I think he would have to draw his handgun and use that separately from the M1? So he fires the M1, then use his free interact to draw the handgun and fire it with his bonus action, in round one. Not sure where that leaves him in round two, though, since he needs both hands to use the M1. He could put the pistol back, I guess, and forgo the bonus action attack in the second round. Does this make sense, MrAbdiel?
    Well, you could always doubletap with the handgun, then use the handgun again with your bonus action; just keeping the rifle in the other hand. Then use interaction to put the pistol away at the end of the round. Then NEXT round you could doubletap with rifle and draw and shoot pistol again!

But as it stands, it looks like that might not be neccesary!

I have posted updates, soldiers! God have mercy on your souls!

Also, I got an ad for a Pathfinder setting called "Savage Company" which I think is basically... this game? Does anyone have experience with it? I'm interested!

Edit: Yeah, that Perception check concerns #JustBunkerThings. But with that great roll, I'll say K'ral can hear... the sounds of a jeep coming, from up north along the cliff, perhaps twenty seconds out before it rounds the curve you're using to keep your position hidden from as much of the emplaced positions as possible.
    Last edited by MrAbdiel; 2021-12-09 at 09:26 AM.