MOST:

Artificer: Artillerist, Love 'em robot swarms
Barbarian: Zealot. Great portrayal of a dangerous fanatic with no need of wisdom
Bard: Eloquence. When you really want to be the face
Cleric: Tempest. Lightning is very wrath-of-godsy
Druid: Moon. Shapeshift is the most signature druid ability
Fighter: Battlemaster. Really captures the strategist warrior
Monk: Way of the Open hand. It truly feels lyke a master martial artist
Paladin: Devotion. The pure concept of a paladin, all good and justice without a mandatory focus.
Ranger: Drakewarden has that feeling in which you take care of your pet, until it's strong enough to take care of you.
Rogue: Three way tie between mastermind, swashbuckler and arcane trickster. The three of them perform as they should.
Sorcerer: Wild magic. You certainly get what you're buying
Warlock: Whatever you say about the nine hells, I think the fiend certainly delivers.
Wizard: Too many. Bladesinger, evoker, diviner and necromancer in particular feel right what you wanted.

LEAST

Artificer: Armorer. Quite powerful, yes, and you're iron man, yes, but it feels so forced even in settings like eberron
Barbarian: Wild Magic. Nothing in this subclass makes any sense to me
Bard: College of Valor. Not that bad, but lacks some of the Skald thing you were looking for
Cleric: Pass. Some options are more powerful than others, but I think all of them quite represents a follower of that aspect
Druid: Dreams. Until level 14, you don't really get anything that really captures the feeling.
Fighter: Arcane Archer. Too limited uses after they're done you feel like a regular archer. Feels like it should have some spells.
Monk: Kensei. Feelis like monks that regreted becoming a monk and is too late to change their minds
Paladin: oath of the ancients. Certainly powerful, but the oath itself it's too... passive; doesn't feel paladiny to me
Ranger: Both swarmkeeper and Feywanderer feel so forced, they should be druid subclasses instead
Rogue: Maybe the assassin? Too much focus (and time!) in disguises that won't be needed
Sorcerer: Draconic Bloodline lacks a something that would make you feel that sweet draconic heritage.
Warlock: The undying is quite false advertising. You should sue to get your contrat tansferred to another patron.
Wizard. War wizard is not bad, and I don't know what i'd expect, but "war" sounds like someone that should either buff allies and/or extend the dimensions of area spells.